Duration: 5-6 Hours
- Apply Citrus Prewash to gently remove bug splats, general road grime, and other contamination.
- Clean wheels using pH neutral iron remover and specially designed brushes and wheel woolies.
- Apply chemicals to de-ironise ferrous (metal) particles that are bonded to paint surface leaving sandpaper type feel.
- Clean wheel arches by spraying appropriate degreaser into wheel arches, scurb and rinse with pressurised water.
- Presoak with Snow Foam to further remove dirt and grime followed by a high-pressure wash.
- Wash using twin grid two bucket system to prevent any stones and other sharp edges particles being carried on the car via wash mitt.
- Hand wipe with 1000 GSM microfibre towel for a safe and swirl free drying.
- Treat body with clay bar to remove surface contamination.
- Pressurised air or a blower is used to remove water built up around mirrors and other crevices.
- Tyres are dressed using non-fling tyre dressing.
- Door shuts are wiped down.
- All chrome and metal surfaces cleaned and polished.
- Engine bay detailed and rubber areas polished.
- Machine polish to provide gloss, slickness, protection & water beading properties.